Superior Resource Group is looking for a Mid-Level Civil/Structural Engineer for a client located in Appleton, WI . This position is contract to direct .
- Responsible for the design of structural systems and components for a variety of commercial and industrial facility types; ensuring the designs conform to recognized codes and standards, as well as client requirements.
- Duties will include structural engineering, drafting, 3D modeling, structural details, analysis, and design.
- Must possess working knowledge of current industry codes and standards and have experience with the latest engineering analysis software and techniques.
- A strong communicator across disciplines and project teams
- Visits to project sites to collect data and to observe construction progress
- Bachelor s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- 2-10 years of experience in Structural Engineering
- Knowledge of steel, concrete, timber design and familiarity with applicable codes (IBC, ASCE 7, ACI, AISC, etc.)
- Preferred software knowledge and requirements include AutoCAD, Revit, BIM, RISA 3D, Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary in order to effectively communicate with clients and employees
- PE preferred, SE is a plus
At SRG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Referral bonus
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
For Immediate Consideration Please Email Your Resume To: resume@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.