The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
Headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia, SS&C (NASDAQ: SSNC) is a leading provider of services and software for the global financial services industry.
Over the past 30 years, we have created the most comprehensive powerhouse of software technology in the financial services industry – technology that complements our unrivaled expertise and professionalism in fund administration, insurance and pension funds, and asset and wealth management accounting and operations.
We will always own and maintain the best technology in the industry – so we have the innovation and agility to service any new market, instrument, asset class, or regulation in your future.
About SS&C Cybersecurity
Are you interested to be part of a dynamic diverse team of Security professionals? Cybersecurity is at the beating heart of our culture. We've made it our priority to create a top-tier Security Architecture team, poised to defend us against any potential cyber threats. We're looking for those of you who are inherently driven and fascinated by the art and science of cyber defense. We'll arm you with the very best tools and tech so that you can deliver top notch results.
Technical Program Manager – Security
As a technical program manager and area specific security officer you will help support and contribute to complex, multi-disciplinary projects on a global scale. From large-scale multi-regional applications, to domestic financial services products, our Global Security team understands, automates and evolves the Cybersecurity control solutions at SS&C. Technical Program Managers and business specific security officers support and power the security infrastructure that make our products and services successful.
As a technical product engineering role, you will partner with internal and external customers to drive security technology architecture enhancements, site reliability engineering, and build out improved operations for current and future systems state.
• Write and contribute to working software and tools used to perform your responsibilities
• Utilize security assessments to lead prioritized activities across agile product backlogs
• Lead and contribute on agile teams with a focus on robotic process automation (RPA)
• Manage product security privacy, vulnerability, penetration testing and regulatory assessments
• Create and distribute internal and external customer technical product security materials
• Build and contribute to the use of RegTech and compliance-as-code tool
• Lead incident investigations, root cause analyses, threat and vulnerability ops, and forensics.
• Some domestic travel to corporate offices, data centers, and events may be required.
• Computer science professional, engineering, agile and DevOps application development experience
• Familiarity with security control frameworks (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity Framework, NIST 800-53, ISO)
• Secure Software Development Lifecycle experience including working and developing with tools such as ServiceNow, Atlassian, Gitlab, vulnerability scanning and penetration testing tools
• Engineering certifications and experience: Scripting languages (Python or Ruby) and platform technologies such as VMWare, AWS, GCP, Azure, CISSP, CRISC, CEH, RHCE, IAPP, MSCE, CSA
Location:Kansas City Missouri
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website