SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Full Stack Developer – SS&C Technologies
This position will be located at 23 Orchard Rd, Skillman, NJ.
Singularity for Treasury and Capital Markets is a functionality rich, best practices-enabled solution that is fully scalable and suitable for any enterprise, regardless of size, business model or geographic location. The application delivers a robust collection of features and capabilities to serve the needs of front office, middle office and back office users across the complete range of treasury and capital market asset types.
Singularity leverages the proven, comprehensive, and unrivaled industry expertise of SS&C Technologies.
The position would include programming design, development, and implementation of documented, as well as, verbal functional specifications working in our SS&C's Treasury and Securities Solutions division.
Essential Functions of Position:
- Analyze business specifications
- Code/develop programs for the Singularity software
- Code programs using the .Net Framework
- Collaborate with other Developers and Singularity team
- Work in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, ADO.NET, and MS SQL
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years' overall industry experience with C# including debugging skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work under pressure in a team environment
- Must be organized and self-starting
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong understanding of computing environments (client-server applications, web applications, networks, databases)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate opinions and ideas
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving abilities
- Must understand object oriented programming, inheritance, polymorphism
- Experience with ASP.NET, MVC, and Web Forms
- Have worked with AJAX, JSON and CSS/SASS
- Understand Cookies and Secure Cookies
- Basic understanding of certificates, encryption and authentication
- Can create and alter SQL tables, functions, and procedures
- SQL debug skills
- Understand cursors, table variables, output parameters, identity columns, temporary tables their scope
- Understand database normalization
- Understand Inner and Outer joins to tables
- Strong Microsoft Visual Studio skills
- Database Management Studio
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience with financial applications
- Computer knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Have used Common table expression and created complex SQL stored procedures and functions
- Database tuning and deadlock analysis
- Strong UI/UX skills
- Have worked with or developed responsive design such as Bootstrap or Bourbon
- Creation and consumption of REST API
- Have worked with or developed WCF
- Experience with TLS and SSL protocols
- Have worked with NuGet
- Have worked with IIS configurations
- Have worked with or developed software using IP sockets
- MS SQL Profiler or related database tracing program
- Fiddler or related HTTP debugging program
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website