SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Associate Manager/ Senior Associate - Hedge Fund Risk Operations – Night Shift
Location SS&C Airoli Office
Position Responsibilities & Goals
- Provide operational support for risk production environment.
- Review daily modeling and mapping reconciliations to ensure accurate and complete output.
- Produce and deliver recurrent and ad-hoc risk reporting/analyses.
- Oversee enterprise risk limit monitoring system.
- Consistently meet client deliverables
- Answer risk-related queries from a variety of business units including the investor relations, business development, investment management, technology, compliance, accounting and operations teams.
- Maintain and enhance existing workflows to ensure the highest quality and completeness of data.
- Review risk application output and resolve any underlying data issues.
- Understand production dataflows and how they impact various application and report output.
- Assist in the development and testing of systems used to evaluate market risk.
- Become familiar with the accounting, valuation treatment and risk measurement for a variety of asset classes, including equities, futures, fixed income securities, listed options, currency forwards, contracts-for-difference, credit default swaps, interest rate swaps and other OTC products.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prior work experience with a hedge fund administrator or having held a data analyst role
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be available to work EST hours
- Ability to source data from SQL Server databases.
- General understanding of capital markets and asset class characteristics.
- Motivated self-starter with an appetite for knowledge.
- Effective and efficient researcher.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to set, organize and meet priorities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as with others in small team and energetic environment.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website