The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
SS&C Chorus Document Automation / Vidado is the world's leading machine learning / AI driven platform for cognitive document automation for enterprise organizations. We are seeking an Implementation Manager to join our small, collaborative Professional Services team. Are you organized, analytical and quick to understand complex systems? Do you enjoy partnering with team members to creatively resolve client's challenges? If this sounds like you, please apply!
The primary focus of this role is developing a project plan and customizing the best solution to meet the client's needs. You will collaborate across departments to implement our services for each of your customers, from set-
up, to production and delivery. Through this process you will play an active in role improving and shaping the department and our product.
- Lead projects from discovery to implementation to go-live.
- Communicate with customers to understand requirements, manage project progression, and set expectations.
- Become a product expert and provide creative solutions to meet customers' needs.
- Gather functional requirements across Enterprise customers and iteratively configure Vidado software to meet customer expectations
- Work closely with the following internal teams:
- Customer Success team to ensure customer satisfaction, utilization, and renewal.
- Sales team on solution discovery with prospective customers.
- Engineering on implementing and deploying advanced solutions.
- Product team to identify, define, and test new features and solutions.
- Identify, triage and escalate issues to management and the internal teams.
- Create and manage both customer-facing and internal processes, documentation, and trainings.
- Additional Job Description
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer facing operations role ideally for a SaaS organization.
- Ability to manage multiple implementations simultaneously
- Experience with spreadsheets (ideally Excel, Google Sheets/Docs) and technical acumen (any of the following or similar are a plus SQL, Python, Perl, Tcl, Ruby, Java)
- Passion for our product and process improvement.
- Motivated, self starter and collaborative team member
- Detail-oriented, analytical, organized.
- Upbeat, even-tempered, and empathetic with the ability to address challenging situations with humor, understanding, and patience.
- Proactive and outcome-driven
- Stellar problem-solving skills.
- Able to communicate both problems and solutions clearly, effectively, and kindly.
- Able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced setting.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in a startup.
This position requires working remotely or in a SS&C Office in the United States Eastern Time Zone. Ideally New York. Early morning meetings with European and International customers are a weekly occurrence.
Location:Kansas City Missouri
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website