The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find DST, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
SS&C Health (formerly DST Health Solutions) provides healthcare reform through a full range of BPO and turnkey healthcare administration solutions. Our solutions, combined with our health outcomes optimization solutions, include advanced technologies and strategic consulting services designed to optimize our customer's outcomes, revenues, and managing their risk. We help client's master complexity in the world's most demanding industries to ensure they continually stay ahead of the ever-changing customer requirements.
Manages development life cycle projects and performs in a high-level contributor role with expertise in product application and business and technical processes. Provides technical guidance and direction concerning the business implications of the application of various systems. Works on the most complex projects and situations that have the highest degree customer exposure. Assesses project, development, and company liability and advises management accordingly. Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of technology when interfacing with the development staff or the project team. Translates and documents functional requirements into proper system requirement specifications. Estimates project scope, required resources, and project efforts. May be accountable for multiple projects at any given time or may be delegated special work assignments as necessary. May also be responsible for consulting on product vision, planning, and forecasting.
- Provide support to internal and external clients on the AMISYS / Exeter applications and related products
- Perform in-depth research and creative problem analysis and execute advanced troubleshooting procedures to resolve complex issues
- Identify and address issues; then recognize the customer-based impact and severity of issues, and reprioritize accordingly
- Attend meetings with clients as needed to support client issues
- Support the Claims Organization with all operation support issues, including Claim Payable issues.
- Monitor job processing to ensure that processes successfully completed
- Create/maintain process documentation
- Identify areas for process improvements such as enhancements, process changes, training opportunities
- Support/facilitate testing for client changes and upgrades
- Write SQL queries to aid in researching issue and SQL scripts for data corrections
- Maintain Excel Spreadsheets, including formulas and macro's to support the business reporting.
- Bachelor's degree and 6 years of work-related experience, or Master's degree and 4 years of work-related experience, or 8 years equivalent work-related experience
- Extensive SQL and Excel experience
DST is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. DST is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website