SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
We are looking for a Loan Servicing Manager for our Boston, MA location.
- Providing daily operational support to SS&C GlobeOp clients engaged in a variety of investment products but with a focus on the trading of broadly syndicated bank loans and middle market debt
- Processing loans on Advent Geneva and full loan maintenance, including funding, paydowns, borrows and rollovers
- Significant interaction with senior management, SS&C GlobeOp clients, agent banks and other internal departments (i.e.: fund accounting, operations, and private equity) relative to loan processing
- Serving as informational resource for loan products to SS&C GlobeOp clients and internal departments
- Provide team training and developmental guidance to junior team members.
- Drive commercial focus, best practices, scalable and control minded process improvements across business lines
- Bachelors degree in Finance or related discipline
- 8+ years financial services/securities industry experience in operations and loan operations working for either a prime broker, administrator or hedge fund
- Understanding of syndicated and middle market loans; including closing and maintenance of loans as well as the interrelationship with agent banks
- Understanding of proper accounting practices as it relates to loan administration (i.e. reorganizations, accretion/amortization, realized gain/loss, among other P&L attributes)
- Advent Geneva experience a plus
- Knowledge of WSO, LoanSERV and Clearpar a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and make deadlines
- Solid client relationship management skills
- Experience with managing data in MS Excel
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website