The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find DST, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
SS&C Technologies (formerly DST Systems), is currently hiring part-time Customer Service, Call Center professionals for upcoming training classes in our Rockland, ME Office.
These part-time schedules offer 20 hours per week with various schedules available Monday-Friday. We offer paid training, paid time off and an excellent Retirement plan with employer match & immediate vesting. Training for this role will be Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm for the first 5-6 weeks. Successful candidates must be able during this full-time training period.
Our Asset Manager Solutions division, a leading provider in Transfer Agency services, is currently hiring experienced Customer Service professionals to join our Investor Services inbound call center team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organization and develop your career within the financial services industry. As an Investor Services Representative, you will have the opportunity connect with customers both internally and externally, responding to inquiries through inbound phone calls, which includes processing transactions, while providing exceptional customer service.
- Provides exceptional customer service to customers by answering questions, resolving issues and assisting with financial transactions.
- Processes routine service requests for purchases, redemptions, transfers, new account set-ups and other maintenance items requested by the customer.
- Researches complex issues for customers in order to support their requests, making outbound calls to provide customers with updates or to gain additional information.
- Performs special project assignments from time to time, such as research work, obtaining special authorizations, outbound calls and data entry.
- Cross trains in different areas to expand knowledge base and develop new skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One to two years' of previous customer service experience; within retail, banking or financial services preferred.
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Intermediate computer proficiency, including keyboarding skills and the ability to navigate through multiple computer systems.
- Ability to work successfully in a fast pace work environment.
- Passion for excellence in service and attention to detail.
DST is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. DST is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website