The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find DST, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
Part-time, Overnight Shift: Friday & Saturday 10:00pm to 8:30am (20 hours/week)
Our Mail Services associates receive, open, inspect, sort, prepare, scan, and ensure timely and accurate pick-up and delivery of internal mail and packages. The team supports multiple clients and locations while following routes/processes identified for each location and/or client. In this role you will researches, resolve, and respond to routine client problems/inquiries. Mail Services associates will determine and code transaction types, prepare and process transactions while maintaining compliance with internal and external quality, productivity, and regulatory compliance standards. Associates may also document and maintain volume and processing records. Knowledgeable of various mail service technologies is preferred.
- Receiving/sending mail and faxes
- Sort, time/date stamp, and scan mail/faxes into the Workflow and AWD system
- Maintain a daily log of all mail and checks received
- Deposit incoming checks for our Clients
- Verify validity of Medallion Signature Guarantee stamps against Stamp website
- Scan daily fund packets on Canon DR-9080C scanner
- File daily packets (alphabetically & by date)
- Maintain storage of documents through Iron Mountain – ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Historical statement pulls
- Maintains inventory control
- Handle and fulfill shareholder requests for Client information/fulfillment
- Additional projects and responsibilities as delegated by management
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Computer experience (Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- High School diploma or equivalent required
Location:Kansas City Missouri
DST is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. DST is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website