SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
What you will be doing
- Take ideas and think creatively to make professional, aesthetically pleasing layouts while maintaining company identity standards.
- Organize information with attention to hierarchy, order and emphasis, formatting detail and aesthetics.
- Consider and evolve the overall look of presentation templates for consistent use by global teams.
- Format template layout variations for structure and consistency.
- Create on-brand supporting graphics, such as: charts, diagrams, infographics, spot-illustrations.
- Curate, manipulate, customize, and integrate stock photography and other licensed artwork assets to fit design standards.
- Artfully leverage animation, build, and transition capabilities of presentation software.
- Organize, follow-through, and manage time, particularly in organizing and tracking progress on multiple tasks from multiple projects.
What you need for this Position
- Strong understanding of basic design principles and best practices for formatting content, creating reusable templates and displaying complex data in a visually sophisticated, appealing, and engaging format.
- Strong knowledge and experience designing infographics, financial charts, tables, and graphs.
- Bachelor's degree Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications or related field and 3+ years' work experience.
- Expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Experience in working with design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and office tools Word, Excel (non-technical).
- Project management and organization skills and ability to work effectively with multiple levels of management and cross-functionally.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to changing priorities.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website