SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Seeking a talented Implementation Analyst with experience in financial technology and/or consulting to join the professional services organization of Primatics Financial, an SS&C technologies subsidiary. Under the supervision of a Client Lead, the Implementation Analyst will be working with the implementation project team as they collaborate with business and technical resources to understand a client's functional requirements for the development and deployment of the EVOLV loan accounting and reserving platform. This position includes both client-facing consultative work as well as internal platform configuration. The Implementation Analyst will have interaction with key client stakeholders, including senior management and executives. The ideal candidate will have a background in analyzing large data sets, complex problem solving, and a desire to learn and utilize new technologies. General knowledge of the software development lifecycle, project management, and loan accounting principles is a plus.
- Execute on software implementation tasks, which may include requirements gathering and documentation, design consultation, configuration and testing, results validation, data analysis, and client training
- Effectively communicate status and analysis to internal team members as well as external client stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Identify and escalate project risks in a timely manner and consult on mitigation strategies
- Identify potential process improvements and develop appropriate recommendations
- Eager to understand data relationships and the interplay between data and business requirements
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 2 – 4 years demonstrated experience working with software implementation and/or consulting in financial services
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills. Successful experience with client interaction, building and maintaining relationships
- Self-motivated with the ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and manage time effectively
- Willingness and curiosity to learn new technology and processes
- Strong understanding of data models
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Knowledge of accounting principles with a general understanding of banking/loans is a plus
- Familiarity with SQL
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Accounting/Finance or equivalent related work experience
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website