The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
The Blue Sky Coordinator will provide support to Blue Sky Administrators ensuring all permit filings are submitted to the states accurately and timely and updates are made in the Blue Sky System. The Operations team reports the details of
credits/debits to the BSA team for matching to outstanding invoices. For converting clients, the individual will validate permit audit information submitted by the prior service provider and refer to state rules for an accurate review.
- Indexes AWD permits.
- Provides First Review for Permits received and updates in BSS System.
- Assists the Conversion Team researching state websites to save down permits.
- Quality Control for BSA reports (i.e., Calendar items, Daily Sales Warning Reports, Unregistered Reports).
- Interacts with Blue Sky Administrators and Management on notifications about state activities.
- Audits daily credits/debits transactions to track activity posted to our DDA.
- Reviews reports and/or interacts with the Financial Control Recon Team for DDA reconciliation.
- Strong application knowledge – Microsoft Office Suite.
- Previous administrative experience and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently on several projects simultaneously.
- Enthusiasm for learning and demonstrated ability to adapt to change.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent accounting/financial services experience.
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website