The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
The TA2000 Liaison team was built as a bridge between SS&C's transfer agency system and SS&C's Blue Sky system. We reside in the SS&C's Blue Sky Team. Our goal is to ensure that each trade a client wishes to report to a state for Blue Sky purposes is reported. We have identified eight critical risk factors which may prevent a sale from being properly. The Regulatory Control Representative will provide support to Clients, SS&C Associates and the Blue Sky Administration team in order to meet that goal.. . In the case of new Client conversions or New Fund Implementation the person will assist in auditing the 8 critical risk factor information submitted by the prior service provider and refer to TA2000 state rules and fund option settings, for an accurate review
- Will monitor and then evaluate work objects created when various rules or statuses change Build Annual Report Card for the Clients by researching settings for eight critical risk points
- Comprehend the effects of the settings related to eight critical risk factors on DST TA2000 system
- Understand and be able to navigate the self-service tools that we have had built.
- Respond to request for sales research not found in self service reports
- Respond to request to change various reporting flags.
- Create new work objects
- Strong application knowledge – Microsoft Office Suite.
- Previous administrative experience and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently on several projects simultaneously.
- Enthusiasm for learning and demonstrated ability to adapt to change.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent accounting/financial services experience.
- TA2000 experience preferred
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website