SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Senior Associate - Internal Audit
Mumbai - Malad / Airoli
- Participate in other business process audits as part of the project team. This includes performing and documenting process walkthroughs to assist in risk and control identification, performing audit test steps as assigned, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting audit findings and recommendations.
- Help in preparing the audit report, identifying issues themes.
- Communicate the results of the audit via written finding memos, reports and oral presentations.
- Monitor and ensure the audit entity is adhering to the corrective action plan.
- Over the course of time, develop the ability to manage assigned business process audit projects from start to finish. This includes developing and documenting the test plans, preparing the sample rationale, assigning audit test step to be performed by the project team members and reviewing their work papers to ensure satisfactory completion and maintaining risk assessments for audit entities in a current status.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website