The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
The Senior Director will lead a team responsible for data capture, measurement and analysis of key data elements, performance results and general operations information used to support our operations in the areas of workforce planning and performance measurement, reporting and analytics. The individual will also be responsible for providing senior leaders with the information they need to drive continuous process improvement across their business operations.
The preferred candidate will have significant experience enhancing baseline quantitative and qualitative key performance indicators including those that support both contact center and back office functional operations. This individual will prepare high value reporting materials regularly that gauge performance at individual, group, client and line of business level for large scale multi-site operations and will provide guidance and recommendations important to business growth strategy and automation initiatives.
Skills and Abilities
- Leads process improvement initiatives through the disciplined use of , accountability, analysis and discussion of process alternatives in order to arrive at best practices.
- Communicates and explains new directives, or procedures to managers; for major changes, meets with entire operations staff to explain changes, answer questions, and maintain morale.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate and present clearly, concisely and effectively with all organizational levels.
- Keen analytical and problem-solving skills, displaying attention to detail in the analysis and evaluation of issues and provide expert guidance regarding actual and potential problems.
- Generates alternative solutions and seeks input from others.
- Effective planning, organizing and leading, producing results that consistently meet internal and/or external standards, works well under pressure with multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree (master's preferred)
- Extensive and diversified background with at least 10 years of related experience
- Advanced knowledge of qualitative and quantitative metrics as it relates to operations of a Transfer
- Agent, TPA and recordkeeping operations, including plan design and review experience
- Demonstrated supervisory or management experience
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management internally/externally), employees, institutional clients, advisor/brokers, and public
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website