SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Engagement Manager – SS&C Technologies Canada
Toronto, ON Canada
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services. Founded in 1986, SS&C has built the most comprehensive powerhouse of software technology in the financial services industry – technology that complements our unrivaled expertise and professionalism in fund administration, insurance and pension funds, and asset and wealth management accounting and operations. Named by Forbes as one of America's best midsize employers, SS&C has more than 20,000 employees and 15,000 clients worldwide, and is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and Australia.
The Engagement Manager (EM) is part of the SS&C Advent Professional Services team. The Engagement Manager handles a multitude of project requests that come in from SS&C Advent clients. With their knowledge of SS&C Advent products, their ability to multi-task and an understanding of project management, the EM wears several hats for our clients. The main role for the EM is to quarterback client projects from scoping, aligning the right resources, scheduling, monitoring issues, and Go-live readiness, to post Go-live wrap up. Most clients depend heavily on this single resource to drive the steps involved in their projects.
The Engagement Manager manages around 40 projects at any given point in time, ranging from upgrades, new product implementations, ad-hoc consulting, and ad-hoc training.
The EM Responsibilities include:
- Manages client projects from beginning to end. This includes scoping, estimation, contract, project execution, and project tracking.
- Establish strong rapport with clients.
- Collaborate with Consultants, Operations, Client Support, Managed Services, and IT.
- Assess requirements with clients that have purchased or are interested in purchasing services.
- Leverage a strong understanding of products and client workflow to prescribe the proper services needed.
- Review clients' workflows, current systems and goals to develop implementation plan.
- Manage the preparation and execution of services/visits from start to finish. Assess and position all consulting services opportunities with internal and external clients.
- Drive consulting services revenue to meet team goals.
- Maintain and update internal documentation and systems.
- Experience with Project Management, PM tools, and methodology preferred.
- Understanding of the financial industry (Asset Management & Wealth Management).
- Product certification on SS&C Advent products is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills through various methods of communication.
- Must have conceptual understanding of different software platforms and hardware.
- Must be able to multi-task, be very detail oriented and highly organized.
- Candidates must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong decision making capabilities.
Working at SS&C is balanced and fair – especially in challenging times. We offer flexible work schedules, time off, and so much more to keep you healthy, safe, and productive. SS&C offers:
- Hybrid Schedule featuring 4-6 days in the office monthly combined with working from home
- Competitive base salary plus EXCELLENT benefits (including medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD and more)!
- RRSP Matching Program
- Global Flexible Time Off Policy (personal/vacation time)
- Sick Leave Policy
- Tuition Reimbursement up to 70% and Professional Development up to 100%
- Candidate Referral Program
- Business Casual dress code
SS&C Technologies Canada Corp. fosters a positive, equitable and progressive workforce and is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. We will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process. If you require any accommodation during the application and hiring process, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To further explore this opportunity, please apply through our careers page on the corporate website at www.ssctech.com/careers. No phone calls or email applications please. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website