SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
This position is open to all major metropolitan areas in the US.
- Develop new business for SS&C Technologies through lead generation, qualification, proposal development and managing sales processes to successful closure
- Create and explore new business opportunities for Real Assets/Private Equity services i.e. new clients, new services, new markets and geographies, and maintain a network of intermediary relationships.
- Development and execution of sales by utilizing direct marketing strategies, sales force building, sales process management and marketing support materials
- Develop and present sound business conclusions from gathered information
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and their potential impact on SS&C
- Attend and network at Real Assets/Private Equity and related Industry Events
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related major
- 8+ years of experience in financial services sales (preferably real assets, private equity alternative asset management experience with an understanding of fund administration and/or private investment operations.)
- Familiarity with Real Assets/Private Equity industry topics and trends.
- Understanding of, and some contacts within Real Assets/Private Equity sectors
- Demonstrable communication, relationship, and team skills
- High level of comfort preparing and leading client presentations
- Significant degree of self-motivation, direction and integrity
- Experience in consultative sale, where the ability to listen to clients and understand what they really need is more important than a hard sell.
- Have excellent negotiation skills
- Experience working closely with senior-level management
- Experience attending Real Assets/Private Equity Industry Events
- Travel in US and Canada
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website