SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
We are looking for a Software Development to work in our client's Palm Beach Gardens, FL office.
- Work closely with the Software Development Manager and SS&C GlobeOp dedicated software development teams covering .NET (C#, VB) and SQL.
- Design/Develop/Test front end Winforms based applications and required back-end components, for consumption by senior management and others
- Contribute to technology development initiatives in order to further enhance our Operations and Risk applications
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate well with internal IT and the user community
- Must be able to review code and logic in various programming languages
- Must have working knowledge of various project management and change management software
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline
- Over 6 years prior work experience with a Hedge Fund, Financial Institution or global company
- Must have experience with full life cycle development; to include experience in .Net technologies with specific emphasis using C# and VB for winforms min(3 yrs.)
- Must have experience with SQL coding (Stored Procedures, Functions, etc.) min(2 yrs.)
- Must have experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) min(2 yrs.)
- Must have experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) min(2 yrs.)
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and VBA
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) is a plus
- Highly motivated self-starter with an appetite for knowledge
- Experience in capital/stock markets is a plus
- Understanding of listed and OTC derivative products and markets including futures, options, FX forwards and swaps is a plus
- Strong organizational skills with proven ability to set, organize and meet priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with others in a team environment
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website