The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find DST, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
DST Health Solutions provides healthcare reform through a full range of BPO and turnkey healthcare administration solutions. Our solutions, combined with our health outcomes optimization solutions, include advanced technologies and strategic consulting services designed to optimize our customer's outcomes, revenues, and managing their risk. We help client's master complexity in the world's most demanding industries to ensure they continually stay ahead of the ever-changing customer requirements.
Software Engineer who is familiar with Agile Development lifecycle and has at least 4 years of experience. The Job is a critical role which supports all the batch processing for all clients of DST Health Solutions. This is a development role which includes troubleshooting any failed jobs in addition to new development and modifications to jobs.
- Development/Testing of new automated jobs using the technology of Autosys, PERL, Shell Scripting in a Unix/Linux/Windows environment
- Technical leadership in the team and acting as a liaison for offshore team
- Assist in converting the business requirements from business into technical requirements
- Assist in code review and best practices within the team
- Support System and Integration testing
- Assist in Production support and work on Level/Level 2 support cases
- Analysis of current processes and help in process improvements and streamlining development practices
- Participate in On-Call activities during on-call schedule as needed
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years of work-related experience, or 4 years equivalent work-related experience
- UNIX, Linux and Windows environment
- Shell Scripting
- Autosys scheduler experience
- Healthcare experience
- Automated Batch Processing experience
DST is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. DST is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website