The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find DST, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
SS&C Health provides healthcare reform through a full range of BPO and turnkey healthcare administration solutions. Our solutions, combined with our health outcomes optimization solutions, include advanced technologies and strategic consulting services designed to optimize our customer's outcomes, revenues, and managing their risk. We help client's master complexity in the world's most demanding industries to ensure they continually stay ahead of the ever-changing customer requirements.
Software QA Associates lead comprehensive software testing initiatives (i.e. regression, functional). They undertake complex projects requiring additional specialized product knowledge. Software QA Associates make well-thought-out decisions on ambiguous quality issues and may have considerable client exposure and company asset liability. They ensure that system tests are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved for implementation/conversion. Software QA Associates establish and communicate common goals and direction for the team.
- Develop, review, maintain, and execute test environments, test plans, test data etc.
- Coordinate and/or consult with project teams on how to test various system features and interfaces.
- Thoroughly document all defects and discrepancies throughout the life cycle.
- Ensure all programs have met specifications, user requirements, and company technical standards; participate in code review activities.
- Ensure software releases and program documentation conform to programming and customer specifications.
- Accurately report testing results and progress at appropriate intervals as established by the functional and/or product support areas
- Establish and maintain the accuracy of test data. Refresh and/or assist with refreshing test data to correct any deficiencies.
- Participate in business or technical design reviews
- Conduct impact and gap analysis for new and existing program or system implementations and/or changes.
- Bachelor's degree, or 2 years equivalent work-related experience
- 3 years of healthcare experience
- Experience with JIRA and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in query development and creating/executing test scenarios
- Proactively maintain knowledge about new industry technologies
DST is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. DST is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website