The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find DST, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
SS&C Health provides healthcare reform through a full range of BPO and turnkey healthcare administration solutions. Our solutions, combined with our health outcomes optimization solutions, include advanced technologies and strategic consulting services designed to optimize our customer's outcomes, revenues, and managing their risk. We help client's master complexity in the world's most demanding industries to ensure they continually stay ahead of the ever-changing customer requirements.
We are looking to hire a Manager of Software QA Engineering to play an integral management role by leading a growing team of QA engineers dedicated to delivering high quality testing results for a number of strategic healthcare related products. Experience in both manual and automated testing methodologies is required to effectively lead this team and to help shape the evolution of our automation testing initiative.
- Manage professional individual contributors and/or leads supervisors of the software quality assurance function.
- Is accountable for the effective development and implementation of programs to ensure that all information systems products meet end-user functional and design requirements.
- Provides strategic direction and assists and mentors team members when needed for accomplishing a goal of zero defect software development.
- Develop and drive to completion end-to-end testing strategies in an Agile SDLC environment.
- Manage and oversee quality assurance execution for SS&C Healthcare products per the agile testing guidelines. Effectively work with key product stakeholders as part of a scrum team to create QA approaches for each product.
- Closely work with offshore QA team, QA leadership, Developers, BAs, Product Owners, Release management and QA Automation team to deliver manual and automated testing solutions.
- Hire and oversee training of qualified QA engineers. This includes manual and automated testers.
- Identify risks to quality, budget and timeline and manage to reduce risks and impacts.
- Participate in product and QA meetings to add value from quality perspective.
- Define and track test metrics.
- Bachelor's degree and 6 years of work-related experience, or Master's degree and 4 years of work-related experience, or 8 years equivalent work-related experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience as QA Engineer, including manual and automated testing and 2 years as a Manager of Software Quality Engineering.
- Must have experience in Agile SDLC methodologies.
- Experience in working with automated testing frameworks.
- Experience in test management tools such as ALM and JIRA.
- Experience in managing offshore teams.
- Experience with traditional testing types, includes manual, automated, functional, regression, integration, and, performance.
- Highly skilled in attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- Quick learner, self-starter with the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and flexible to work on multiple assignments.
- Prefer experience with Java scripting
- Prefer SQL skills
- Knowledge of Medicare , Medicaid and Healthcare insurance industry a plus
DST is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. DST is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website