SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Sales Executive – SS&C's Institutional & Investment Management Group
We seek a Sales Executive to join our Institutional & Investment Management Division (I&IM). The Sales Executive is a direct sales quota carrying position, responsible for selling a portfolio of hosted and outsourced solutions spanning the front, middle and back office into asset management, insurance and wealth management firms.
- Deliver/Exceed annual sales and revenue targets for a defined territory.
- Build and execute territory sales strategies, collaborating with other internal SS&C groups as required
- Lead sales process from prospecting through close including lead generation, client meetings, qualification, RFP's, workshops, proposal and contract negotiation.
- Proactively driving pipeline volume, accelerating sales cycle and increasing conversion ratios
- Diligently track and manage all opportunities in Salesforce
- Effectively build a sales pipeline and accurately manage forecasts throughout the sales cycle
- Validate client workflow and engage appropriate internal resources where necessary
- Frequent prospect interaction through sales calls and onsite visits
- Maintain strong product knowledge of the full Solutions suite and competitive offerings
- Collaborate with relevant management resources to drive product and messaging strategies to differentiate our solutions.
- Acquire knowledge of prospect technology stacks, workflows, and internal structure (org chart, how decisions are made, and competing products)
- Experience selling technology-based enterprise solutions and services to the front, middle and back offices of Asset Management, Insurance and/or Wealth Management firms.
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding financial goals.
- Proven ability/process of accurate pipeline management from initial lead to close
- Skilled in establishing, developing and maintain key relationships within strategic accounts, including senior client relationships at CxO levels
- Ability to work within a collaborative environment to achieve results
- Strong investment industry knowledge and existing network of relationships
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Self-starter with attention to detail and strong time management skills.
- Willingness for regular business travel
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website