SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Vice President, Account Management
This role will be located at 8401 Greensboro Drive, McLean, VA 22102
The Vice President of Account Management is responsible for leading a team of Account Managers who are the primary point of contact and manager of the client relationship throughout the relationship lifecycle.
- Lead development and execution of annual sales and growth plans at existing clients (70+ clients) in support of organizational strategy and objectives
- Manage contract negotiations, from pricing proposals, options and strategies, to approval and execution of MSTA and Statement of Work (SOW) contracts
- Lead client relationship management including handling escalations, timely and accurate invoicing, receivables management and collections in line with contract parameters
- Drive process and sales tools (Salesforce) improvement initiatives by establishing KPIs and tracking performance against KPIs and baselines
- Manage team of Strategic Account Managers (SAMs) responsible for growing existing accounts through a variety of strategies, including up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
Qualifications and Experience
- 5-10 years of related industry experience including FASB, US GAAP, Finance or Banking
- Experience with the negotiation process and proactively driving the process to completion
- Understanding of the Enterprise Platform and/or SAAS space and success building and driving relationships with end-users
- Ability to organize and keep track of multiple clients while maintaining individualized relationships with key stakeholders
- Comfortable having difficult conversations without impacting the integrity of the established relationship.
- At ease weighing different views and making smart, quick decisions, especially under pressure.
- Committed to achieving results, independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to look back at history and forward to possibilities to create customized solutions for our clients.
- Capable of understanding the strategic impact of decisions while operating effectively at a tactical level to achieve results.
- Ability to establish and maintain long term relationships, in person and over the phone.
- Bachelor's Degree in Account or Finance
- 5+ years' prior experience selling to banks/financial institutions
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website