Posted Date: Nov 13, 2019
Position Title: Facility Director - Birmingham, AL
Reports To: Regional Director
SSC Services for Education is known for our expertise, commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly believe that our people are our greatest asset. By utilizing our associates' knowledge and experience alongside SSC's extensive training, providing supportive management, and offering unparalleled wage and benefit packages as well as career advancement opportunities, we have developed a workforce that differentiates us from our competitors.
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. The opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the Compass world.Job Summary
As a Facilities Director, you will administer and direct program to maintain custodial.
- Plans, organizes, and controls functions and activities of all support services under the scope of the contract.
- Reviews and evaluates existing programs, services, and procedures. Develops implements or guides implementation of new and/or modified property maintenance programs, services, policies and/or procedures.
- Meets with client administrative and supervisory staff, as well as community groups, agencies, contractors, architects, and engineers to plan, organize, coordinate, and/or communicate programs, services, policies and/or procedures.
- Monitors flow and quality of work to assure timely completion of workload and adherence to the contractual Scope of Work, Service Level Agreements for each site, Key Performance Indicators, and the client's standards and regulations.
- Plans, coordinates, and monitors construction and development of physical facilities. Administers Project requisition and approval processes with client, as specified in client or owner agreements.
- Bachelor's degree preferred (or equivalent formal education)
- Minimum 5 years responsibility at a management level in areas of custodial
Apply to SSC today!
SSC is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 342688
ANNMARIE B MCSHEA
Apply on company website