Posted Date: Mar 16, 2020
SSC Services for Education is known for our expertise, commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly believe that our people are our greatest asset. By utilizing our associates' knowledge and experience alongside SSC's extensive training, providing supportive management, and offering unparalleled wage and benefit packages as well as career advancement opportunities, we have developed a workforce that differentiates us from our competitors.
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. The opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the Compass world.Job Summary
Working as the Maintenance Supervisor you will direct the maintenance crew and provide mechanical assistance to all buildings within the university campus properties. You will oversee repairs, maintain and assist in any problem solving issues of the mechanical, plumbing, or electrical systems for the university. Lastly, you will supervise and manage the performance of the employees and also manages the client's expectations.
- Provides operational Maintenance training support
- Assists operations in executing initiatives
- Assists project team to complete assignments
- Assists districts in set up and installation of assets
- Enhances facilities services and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintains clean and safe work environment; performs job safely.
- Maintains maintenance staff schedules and responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required, supplemented with technical school training or equivalent work experience.
- College degree preferred.
- Master/Journeyman trade license.
- Certifications in any of the following are highly preferred: electrical or plumbing.
- Ability to meet deadlines and make sound decisions in stressful situations.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written form.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Must be able to troubleshoot/fix various problems or issues.
- Must be mechanically inclined/tech savvy.
- Must have clean driving record & a valid Non-CDL Class C Driver's License.
Apply to SSC today!
SSC is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 386811
Apply on company website