DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as a Manager of Peri-Anesthesia (PACU) you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join St. David's Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At St. David's Medical Center we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Manager of Peri-Anesthesia (PACU) like you to be a part of our team.
As the Nurse Manager of PeriAnesthesia (PACU) you will be a working manager, who is responsible for day-to-day operations of the PACU.
- You will oversee the planning, directing and controlling of the staffing assignments in accordance with objectives and policies to insure effective coverage of the department, and maintain productivity targets.
- You will plan and direct staff activities.
- You will participate in unit activities/operations.
- You will create and maintain a clean and safe environment.
- You will develop a professional climate within the nursing unit/units.
St. David's Medical Center is a full-service medical center offering comprehensive medical care at three locations—St. David's Medical Center, Heart Hospital of Austin and St. David's Georgetown Hospital.
Located in Central Austin, St. David's Medical Center includes a 426-bed acute care hospital and a 64-bed rehabilitation hospital providing comprehensive inpatient and outpatient care. It is home to the internationally renowned Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute and St. David's Neuroscience & Spine Institute. The hospital provides a complete range of women's services, including its acclaimed maternity unit, maternal-fetal medicine, a high-risk maternal and neonatal transport team, the region's largest Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and The Breast Center; complex surgical services; a comprehensive Bariatric Surgery Center; and a 24-hour emergency department.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Manager of Peri-Anesthesia (PACU) opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 3 - 7 years experience: Required
- Two years' experience in a supervisory/charge nurse position in Surgery/Day Surgery: Required
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing: Required
- Registered Nurse license in Texas. If Compact License, Texas license must be obtained within 90 days of hire: Required
- BLS required as per St. David's HealthCare Policy: Required (for certifications only: upon hire is defined as within 2 business days of start date)
- CNOR, CAPA, or CPAN: Preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website