- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN), in good standing.
- Clinical experience working in long term care/short stay rehabilitation.
- BLS certified.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Ability to document and communicate via a computer.
- Prior experience as a Charge Nurse.
Effectively interacts with patients/residents, family members, responsible parties, and other health team members while maintaining the standards of professional nursing. Educates other health care team members on information required to fully implement the care plan for residents/patients/guests. Demonstrates knowledge of medication administration based on age of patient/resident and their clinical condition. Delegates and collaborates in providing patient/resident care.
Apply on company website