St. Lukes University Health Network, the regions largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nations 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible General Pediatrician to join our growing Network and dedicated team of physicians and advanced practitioners providing excellent care at ABW St. Lukes Pediatrics.
Practice Highlights Include:
- Multi-provider practice with three offices located in Bethlehem, Wind Gap and Bath, Pennsylvania.
- Largest and busiest pediatric practice in the St. Lukes Network. Highly productive team of providers currently consisting of 5 physicians and 2 advanced practitioners.
- Practice is committed to patient accessibility with the Bethlehem office offering patient appointments 7 days per week.
- Call obligations are 1 in 5. Practice utilizes Health Call Nurse Triage system, significantly reducing the number of calls providers receive after hours. Providers are not required to complete nursery rounds.
Pediatric Department/ Network Highlights Include:
- The Department of Pediatrics consists of inpatient, primary care and specialty care providers across a variety of practice locations.
- The current inpatient unit is an 18 bed unit located at St. Lukes University Hospital in Bethlehem, PA.Pediatric volumes have grown significantly over the past few years and the service line recently expanded pediatric services within the community through the addition of a new 8 bed PICU which opened in February 2020.
- The department is supported by a growing team of pediatric specialists including: pediatric surgery, GI, endocrinology, nephrology, developmental pediatrics, neurology, cardiology, dermatology, psychiatry, pulmonology, radiology, anesthesia, and more!
- Growing OB department with nearly 4,000 deliveries per year.
- 23 bed Level III NICU located at St. Lukes University Hospital in Bethlehem, PA, 8 bed Level II NICU at St. Lukes Allentown Campus andNEW26 bed Level III NICU at St. Lukes Anderson Campus.
- Robust 11 hospital Network spread over a diverse geographic area providing emergency care for over 317,000 patients annually.
In joining St. Lukes University Health Network youll enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Work/life balance & flexibility
- Loan forgiveness program up to $100,000
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and CME allowance
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
About St. Lukes University Health Network
Founded in 1872, St. Lukes University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of 15,000 employees providing services at 11 hospitals and over 300 outpatient sites. With annual net revenue of $2 billion, the Networks service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe and Schuylkill counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
About the Lehigh Valley
Set amid gentle hills and charming country sides, Lehigh Valley, PA is home to Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton, as well as dozens of small towns and picturesque boroughs, parks, trails, and waterways. Steeped in pre-Colonial, Early American, and industrial history, the regions storied past became its uplifting present, bestowing visitors anything from crayons and craft beer to Martin Guitars and museums, covered bridges, and nationally-recognized events like Musikfest and Christkindlmarkt.
The Lehigh Valley is in close proximity to NYC, Philly, and DC. Outstanding higher education facilities include Lehigh University and Moravian College. Cost of living is low and coupled with minimal congestion; choose among a variety of charming urban, semi-urban and rural communities your family will enjoy calling home. There is easy access to outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting, and zip lining. The Lehigh Valley encompasses three unique cities in one suburban area. For more information please visit www.discoverlehighvalley.com.
*We do not sponsor visasSt. Luke's University Health Network, the region's largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the na...
Apply on company website