- Hospital employed, full-time opportunity. 4-day clinic week; no call.
- Some schedule flexibility and remote capabilities for administrative tasks.
- Newly opened, state of the art Infusion Center located in the same building as the outpatient practice
- Work in a rewarding environment with caring and experienced support staff; have an impact on the health of a community with a strong network of support.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Sign on Bonus
- Student Loan Reimbursement Program
- Relocation Assistance
- $4K yearly CME & Generous Paid Time Off
- Other Benefits:
- Long Term & Short-Term Disability
- Malpractice & Paid Tail Coverage
- 403b with a company match and 457b with a company contribution
Requirements: Must be Fellowship trained & Board Certified in Rheumatology or Board Eligible with intention of becoming Board Certified within 2 years of hire.
St. Mary's Health System includes: St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, a 233-bed acute care facility. St. Mary's Physician Network for primary and specialty care. Community Clinical Services (FHQC). St. Mary's dYouville Pavilion, dedicated to long-term care and St. Mary's Residences, an independent living center. St. Mary's Auburn Campus: St. Marys Orthopedics, the Center for Physical Rehab, the Center for Sleep Disorders, Cardiopulmonary Rehab, and the Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, along with on-site lab and x-ray services. St. Marys Urgent Care is also located in Auburn and is fully staffed by our Advanced Practice Providers. Be a part of a mission-based health system and share in our impressive history of community involvement as we celebrate over 130 years of providing quality care.
Maine is truly Vacationland, a place where work/life balance is attainable.Up-and-coming, the twin cities of Lewiston-Auburn are Maine's second largest metropolitan area. Centrally located and just 35 miles north of Portland, enjoy the beauty of the four seasons with ample access to rivers and lakes and less than an hour from the ocean and mountains. Experience a plethora of outdoor activities including: hiking, biking, fishing, sailing, boating, golf,hunting,skiing & snowboarding & snowmobiling, and much, much more! Quality education, friendly neighborhoods, and affordable housing provide an ideal setting for personal and professional satisfaction for all. Voted #1 for Public Safety by U.S. News & Reports (August 2019), Maine is home to many safe and welcoming communities and is truly a wonderful place to live, work and play.
Opportunity Highlights:Hospital employed, full-time opportunity. 4-day clinic week; no call.Some sc...
Apply on company website