SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our ICU team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
- Major Equipment Used: GE Monitoring equipment, Alaris IV Smart pumps, CRRT, PACS, POC iStat, Nova Glucometers, Pyxis, Standard Critical Care Equipment
- Schedules: 12-hour shifts (0645-1915, 1845-0715); Full Time is considered 36 hours per week, including every other weekend
- Dress code: Royal Blue professional scrubs (individual provides their own)
- Complete computerized charting (“Electronic Health Record”) for patient assessment and care documentation and Physician Order Entry
- Electronic medication administration record (eMAR) is used for the delivery of all medications provided to patients
- Lifting Equipment available: Opera, Encore, Maxislides, Z-slides
Founded in 1969, St. Petersburg General Hospital is a 215-bed facility located in the heart of South Pinellas County, Florida. St. Petersburg General is part of the HCA West Florida Division of Hospitals, a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery and diagnostic imaging facilities, and a complete continuum of specialized healthcare programs that meet the healthcare needs of residents and businesses in West and Central Florida communities.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred Licensure/Certification
Current Florida State Registered Nurse license required
BLS (Basic Life Support) and ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) through American Heart Association required
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website