Ascension St. Vincent continues to expand our cardiac service line in Evansville and the Southern Region. We are looking for a BC/BE Cardiac Electrophysiologist to help us develop and enrich our cardiac program with the implementation of a brand new cardiac cath lab at Ascension St. Vincent Evansville.
- Work with a strong statewide service line to continue growth and market share
- Well established primary care base in city and surrounding area
- Clinic, cath lab and hospital are all located adjacent to one another
- Excellent resources to refer to CT Surgery
- Dedicated medical group and hospital leadership support for success of program
- Join a group of 16 Physicians and 12 Advanced Practice Practitioners
- Employed plus full benefits and generous package
- Level 2 Trauma 375+ Bed Facility
- 30 Counties/910,000 Population Service Area
- Part of the largest Not-for-Profit Health Care System in the U.S.
Our mission reads, Rooted in the loving ministry of Jesus as healer, we commit ourselves to serving all persons with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable. Our Catholic health ministry is dedicated to spiritually-centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals and communities. We are advocates for a compassionate and just society through our actions and our words.
Ascension St. Vincent Evansville is dedicated to providing a full range of healthcare and offer a high-level of personalized care to Evansville and the tri - state area. Join a diverse, energetic cardiology group committed to excellent patient care and state wide service line connection.
Ascension St. Vincent continues to expand our cardiac service line in Evansville and the Southern Region. We are looking for a BC/BE Cardiac Ele...
Apply on company website