Job Description & Requirements
Cardiology Nurse Practitioner
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8;Weekend Pay Rate: $71.00 - 83.00
This facility is seeking a Cardiovascular/Cardiothoracic Nurse Practitioner locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Full-time Monday - Friday: 8a-5p with night call, and 24-hr. call every other weekend
- Setting: Hospital, with trauma level IV, and average admission of 1-2 patients per day
- Types of cases: Must have significant experience with Cardiothoracic and Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting.
- Requirements: Must have a Texas Medical License at the time of presentation, Must be Nurse Practitioner Physician Certified or American Association Nurse Practitioner certified. Must have a clean background/malpractice, Active Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS), must have a Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR): Paragon
- Local, no flights - Preferred
Conveniently located near other large Texas cities, this city is a refuge for lovers of the outdoors. Among the variety of recreational and leisure activities available are bass fishing, boating, hiking, and golfing. Youll also find the Ellen Trout Zoo, Texas Forestry Museum, and Lufkin Azalea Trail, as well as various shopping and dining destinations.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Job Description & RequirementsCardiology Nurse PractitionerStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8;Weekend Pay Rat...
Apply on company website