Job Title: Maintenance Technicians Job Location: Phoenix area Company Summary: Property Management Company Position Summary: Primary duties include maintaining facility owned buildings in good working order by providing necessary maintenance to all building assets including construction projects involving minor improvements as required. This requires a thorough knowledge of building trades including carpentry, painting, electrical, plumbing, and mechanical systems.. We offer you a financially well positioned established and growing company.
- Responsible for maintaining and repairing electrical systems in building.
- Responsible for maintaining building lighting, including replacing fixtures and bulbs as necessary.
- Maintains and repairs plumbing systems in building including toilet and fixture replacement when necessary.
- Responsible for minor building improvements including but not limited to drywall installation, repair and texturing, ceiling tile replacement, new wall construction, door, baseboard and wood frame repairs, floor installation, etc
- Responsible for office furniture maintenance and repair
- Responsible for maintenance of roofs on all buildings including but not limited to investigating the source of any leaks and repairing the same.
- Must have prior maintenance experience
- High School diploma
- Drug and background testing required
Staff Matters is proud to have been recognized by Inc. Magazine on its Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the USA. Staff Matters ranked as the fastest growing firm in Southern Arizona over a 3 year period. We ranked 26th among all industries statewide, and 35th in the USA among all HR services companies! Come find out what makes us so successful.
Staff Matters, Inc. is hired by many prominent employers to assist them in finding talented people. Our job openings are usually not advertised by our customers, which makes our company an excellent gateway to gain a position with the companies we support. At Staff Matters, our mission is to exemplify the stature of the recruiting and staffing industry in its importance in building organizations and changing people's lives for the betterment of our community. We build companies one talented person at a time, and to help people take meaningful steps in their careers, and we take our responsibility very seriously. The majority of the positions we have are NOT contract or temporary, but regular, full-time jobs. Please contact us if you or someone you know is looking for a new position and our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly. We cannot guarantee that we will have an open position that matches well with your background, but we will strive to be a valuable free resource to you during your job search. For additional tips and guidance on your career search, please check out our company website www.StaffMattersInc.com. By applying to our job, you agree that we may contact you by any contact means you provide to us, including phone, cell phone, text message, email, chat and video call.
Apply on company website