Job Title: Assembler 1 Location: Tucson, AZ Company Summary: Software Solutions Company acclaimed for their open and innovative approach to signal operations and management. Our company was founded here locally in Tucson, AZ in 2006. We embrace open standards and develop products to function well with other systems, regardless of the manufacturer. Position Summary: This position will provide support in the manufacturing process of controllers, by assembling parts and subassemblies. Job Responsibilities:
- Follows verbal and written process instructions.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with safety procedures, rules and regulations.
- Operates a computer and other office machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- Verifies own work is complete prior to forwarding to next operation.
- Lifting may be required up to 50 lbs.
- Works well under general supervision.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 90% of the time
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Soldering experience strong desire.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, and demonstrate flexibility.
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English.
Staff Matters is proud to have been recognized by Inc. Magazine on its Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the USA. Staff Matters ranked as the fastest growing firm in Southern Arizona over a 3 year period. We ranked 26th among all industries statewide, and 35th in the USA among all HR services companies! Come find out what makes us so successful.
Staff Matters, Inc. is hired by many prominent employers to assist them in finding talented people. Our job openings are usually not advertised by our customers, which makes our company an excellent gateway to gain a position with the companies we support. At Staff Matters, our mission is to exemplify the stature of the recruiting and staffing industry in its importance in building organizations and changing peopleâ€™s lives for the betterment of our community. We build companies one talented person at a time, and to help people take meaningful steps in their careers, and we take our responsibility very seriously. The majority of the positions we have are NOT contract or temporary, but regular, full-time jobs. Please contact us if you or someone you know is looking for a new position and our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly. We cannot guarantee that we will have an open position that matches well with your background, but we will strive to be a valuable free resource to you during your job search. For additional tips and guidance on your career search, please check out our company website www.StaffMattersInc.com. By applying to our job, you agree that we may contact you by any contact means you provide to us, including phone, cell phone, text message, email, chat and video call.
Apply on company website