Job Title: Administrative Assistant – Bi-Lingual Location: Tucson, AZ Company Summary: Non- profit agency Under the supervision of the Partner Program Coordinator, the Administrative and Client Services Assistant position provides administrative, compliance and client services support for the Non-Profit agency. Position Summary: Under the supervision of the Resource Center Manager, this position is primarily responsible for administrative support, including clerical work; answering telephone calls; support for volunteers, including community service volunteers; some clerical warehousing duties, including inventory control and order reconciliation; and administrative support for direct client distributions. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet visitors to the facility and answer phone calls and route calls to the appropriate person.
- Provide administrative support for direct client distributions, including client check-ins.
- Perform necessary clerical work as assigned.
- Facilitate, train and support volunteers, including community service volunteers.
- Enter data into Agency Software and reconcile orders.
- Place orders for warehouse and office supplies.
- Work with Facilities Team to schedule maintenance services for facility such as HVAC, pest control, walk in freezers and coolers, garbage collection, plumbers, electricians and others as needed.
- Route all supporting documentation to and from Tucson facility such as invoices, p-cards, service papers, etc.
- Support warehouse activities such as completing paperwork, inventory, and completion of warehouse logs.
- General housekeeping duties as needed.
- Receive walk in donations, complete donation receipt, fill out log and put donations away.
- Help with all aspects of USDA, CSFP, Donated and Purchased inventory using CERES software.
- Possess a high level of interpersonal skills to interact professionally with the public and work effectively with others.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bi-Lingual skills: reading, writing and verbal
Staff Matters is proud to have been recognized by Inc. Magazine on its Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the USA. Staff Matters ranked as the fastest growing firm in Southern Arizona over a 3 year period. We ranked 26th among all industries statewide, and 35th in the USA among all HR services companies! Come find out what makes us so successful.
Staff Matters, Inc. is hired by many prominent employers to assist them in finding talented people. Our job openings are usually not advertised by our customers, which makes our company an excellent gateway to gain a position with the companies we support. At Staff Matters, our mission is to exemplify the stature of the recruiting and staffing industry in its importance in building organizations and changing people's lives for the betterment of our community. We build companies one talented person at a time, and to help people take meaningful steps in their careers, and we take our responsibility very seriously. The majority of the positions we have are NOT contract or temporary, but regular, full-time jobs. Please contact us if you or someone you know is looking for a new position and our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly. We cannot guarantee that we will have an open position that matches well with your background, but we will strive to be a valuable free resource to you during your job search. For additional tips and guidance on your career search, please check out our company website www.StaffMattersInc.com. By applying to our job, you agree that we may contact you by any contact means you provide to us, including phone, cell phone, text message, email, chat and video call.
Apply on company website