Job Title: Closer Location: Tucson, AZ Company Summary: Premier Lending Institution helping homeowners and home buyers since 1980 with originating loans in 12 states. Both a mortgage banker and broker we are able to create a better way of lending. Loan applications are handled in house from start to finish eliminating the need to ship your application around the country for underwriting, approval and preparation. Position Summary: Work with processors, underwriters, and escrow officers to fund mortgage loans. Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively with escrow officers and identifies any outstanding conditions to be met at closing
- Prepares loan documents and sends them to the title company for the Borrowers to sign
- Reviews the fees being charged to ensure they were disclosed properly
- Reviews the information entered for accuracy and consistency throughout loan file
- Addresses inconsistencies with processing staff, as needed
- Inputs all necessary information and draws documents in order to meet scheduled closing
- Communicates effectively with escrow officers and works closely with processors, and support staff
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations in order to ensure compliance
- Able to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High School Diploma or GED; AND
- Minimum of two (2) years of Mortgage Loan Closing experience, preferably recent experience in the mortgage industry; AND
- Experience with new 2010 RESPA guidelines preferred; AND
- Must be familiar with documents and paperwork related to mortgage loans.
- High School Diploma or GED, AND
- A minimum of two years of Mortgage Loan Funding experience, AND
- Experience with new 2010 RESPA guidelines preferred.
Staff Matters is proud to have been recognized by Inc. Magazine on its Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the USA. Staff Matters ranked as the fastest growing firm in Southern Arizona over a 3 year period. We ranked 26th among all industries statewide, and 35th in the USA among all HR services companies! Come find out what makes us so successful.
Staff Matters, Inc. is hired by many prominent employers to assist them in finding talented people. Our job openings are usually not advertised by our customers, which makes our company an excellent gateway to gain a position with the companies we support. At Staff Matters, our mission is to exemplify the stature of the recruiting and staffing industry in its importance in building organizations and changing people's lives for the betterment of our community. We build companies one talented person at a time, and to help people take meaningful steps in their careers, and we take our responsibility very seriously. The majority of the positions we have are NOT contract or temporary, but regular, full-time jobs. Please contact us if you or someone you know is looking for a new position and our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly. We cannot guarantee that we will have an open position that matches well with your background, but we will strive to be a valuable free resource to you during your job search. For additional tips and guidance on your career search, please check out our company website www.StaffMattersInc.com. By applying to our job, you agree that we may contact you by any contact means you provide to us, including phone, cell phone, text message, email, chat and video call.
Apply on company website