Job Title: Customer Service Location: Phoenix, AZ Company Summary: Manufacturer of Industry leading design, installation and maintenance of lightning solutions and signs. Position Summary: Provide superior service to our customers and our corporate office by determining their requirements and expectations from the initial service request. Identify type of work, equipment, location, and all site-specific information and define a clear scope of work. Help ensure that the Service Department is productive and profitable by preparing complete and specific work instruction, schedules and customer documentation requirements for technicians. Ensure completed service call documentation is accurate and adequately reflects work performed and time and materials expended and process for accurate invoicing. Job Responsibilities:
- Receive incoming customer service requests via phone, email or fax
- transmittal and prepare Service Workorder Request to include the following:
- Type of work requested, type of equipment needed to complete scope,
- where problem is located, what NTE is or if quote is needed, access to
- problem area, if an appointment is required and any needed site contact
- Request service estimates, if applicable by forwarding copy of work order
- and Tech's note to Billing Team.
- File completed service Workorder packages following accepted procedure.
- Prepare Service Work in Progress Report monthly and ensure that all
- information is accurate.
- Assist Service Manager with other duties as requested
Staff Matters is proud to have been recognized by Inc. Magazine on its Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the USA. Staff Matters ranked as the fastest growing firm in Southern Arizona over a 3 year period. We ranked 26th among all industries statewide, and 35th in the USA among all HR services companies! Come find out what makes us so successful.
Staff Matters, Inc. is hired by many prominent employers to assist them in finding talented people. Our job openings are usually not advertised by our customers, which makes our company an excellent gateway to gain a position with the companies we support. At Staff Matters, our mission is to exemplify the stature of the recruiting and staffing industry in its importance in building organizations and changing peopleâ€™s lives for the betterment of our community. We build companies one talented person at a time, and to help people take meaningful steps in their careers, and we take our responsibility very seriously. The majority of the positions we have are NOT contract or temporary, but regular, full-time jobs. Please contact us if you or someone you know is looking for a new position and our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly. We cannot guarantee that we will have an open position that matches well with your background, but we will strive to be a valuable free resource to you during your job search. For additional tips and guidance on your career search, please check out our company website www.StaffMattersInc.com. By applying to our job, you agree that we may contact you by any contact means you provide to us, including phone, cell phone, text message, email, chat and video call.
Apply on company website