Job Title: Customer Service Administrator Location: Marana, AZ Company Summary: Local aerospace company provides a multitude of heavy maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services to aircraft owners, operators and lessors aircraft. We offer outstanding reliability, having successfully completed more than 600 heavy maintenance visits for a wide range of aircraft platforms. Position Summary: To provide administrative and clerical support to the Customer Service Department. Job Responsibilities:
- Interacts daily with the customer on matters of status of maintenance performed,
- Acts as liaison between customer and company while aircraft is under contract.
- Provides customer support as needed.
- Strives to resolve any problems.
- Marginal Job Functions:
- Communicates on the telephone.
- Provides updates of activities at management meetings.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Duties not listed within the position description may be required of the employee
- Will participate in and support safety initiatives, safe work practices and SMS
- Will participate in safety activities including the following: immediately reporting
- Will follow all safety rules, FAA regulations, PPE compliance and equipment
- operation requirements.
- Ability to organize and plan work adhering to deadlines; excellent communication skills
- operate office machines and equipment; ability to type with accuracy and speed; ability to
- Education/Training: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience: One to three years administrative or clerical experience preferred.
Apply on company website