Job Title: Estimator/Administrative Support Location: Tucson, AZ
Company Summary: Custom Builder and Remodeler Position Summary: This person will be part of a three- person corporate team and will play a key role in coordinating documentation, vendors, sub-contractors and materials needs for their projects. The emphasis will be primarily preparing estimation for projects; however, must be able to do some office and accounting work as needed. Job Responsibilities:
- Write or review Scope of Work, revise as needed (may have multiple concepts).
- Create ROM (may be revised several times before acceptance).
- Download all revised plans.
- Write specifications using plans from Draftsman.
- Create Product Worksheets and Selection Sheets.
- Plan, Specifications, Product Worksheets and Selections Sheets review with Team for revisions and/or corrections.
- Send an invite with plans and specifications to Trades for review prior to walk thru.
- Schedule a walk thru with Trade partners and walk jobsite.
- Request, receive and review quotes for accuracy, print and save quotes.
- Create and maintain DPN (Design Progress Notification).
- Create final ROM (budget).
- Create contract with payment schedule.
- Create binders for Client and Office for contract signing.
- Schedule and meet Client for Contract signing.
- Create binders for Project Manager and Superintendent.
- Create Subcontractor list per job and maintain.
- Write Subcontract Agreements with attached specifications per trade, email, track executed contracts, upload into Client folder, and print for Client binder.
- Order all job material(s) and obtain estimated time of arrival (ETA).
- Change Orders: Receive quote(s), create Client CO, give to Project Manager for approval, create Subcontract Change Order and order material.
- High School Diploma
- Two or more years of estimating and administrative experience
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to follow directions well
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Experience in Construction industry, estimating and bookkeeping preferred
Staff Matters is proud to have been recognized by Inc. Magazine on its Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the USA. Staff Matters ranked as the fastest growing firm in Southern Arizona over a 3 year period. We ranked 26th among all industries statewide, and 35th in the USA among all HR services companies! Come find out what makes us so successful.
Staff Matters, Inc. is hired by many prominent employers to assist them in finding talented people. Our job openings are usually not advertised by our customers, which makes our company an excellent gateway to gain a position with the companies we support. At Staff Matters, our mission is to exemplify the stature of the recruiting and staffing industry in its importance in building organizations and changing people's lives for the betterment of our community. We build companies one talented person at a time, and to help people take meaningful steps in their careers, and we take our responsibility very seriously. The majority of the positions we have are NOT contract or temporary, but regular, full-time jobs. Please contact us if you or someone you know is looking for a new position and our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly. We cannot guarantee that we will have an open position that matches well with your background, but we will strive to be a valuable free resource to you during your job search. For additional tips and guidance on your career search, please check out our company website www.StaffMattersInc.com. By applying to our job, you agree that we may contact you by any contact means you provide to us, including phone, cell phone, text message, email, chat and video call.
Apply on company website