Job Title: Fiberglass Assembler/Painter Location: Casa Grande, AZ Company Summary: Manufacturing of Polymer Products Position Summary: Fiberglass Assembler will be cutting and painting fiberglass panels and fitting to metal frames. Job Responsibilities:
- Trimming parts per blueprint drawings
- Assist with painting of fiberglass panels with both a shop sprayer and rolling method
- Assembling finished fiberglass panels to metal frames with nuts/bolts
- Comply with Company policies and procedures, including safety and quality.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Construction background helpful
- Fiberglass handling experience preferred
- Mechanical skills and use of small hand tools helpful
- Standing and lifting product throughout the day
Staff Matters is proud to have been recognized by Inc. Magazine on its Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the USA. Staff Matters ranked as the fastest growing firm in Southern Arizona over a 3 year period. We ranked 26th among all industries statewide, and 35th in the USA among all HR services companies! Come find out what makes us so successful.
Staff Matters, Inc. is hired by many prominent employers to assist them in finding talented people. Our job openings are usually not advertised by our customers, which makes our company an excellent gateway to gain a position with the companies we support. At Staff Matters, our mission is to exemplify the stature of the recruiting and staffing industry in its importance in building organizations and changing peopleâ€™s lives for the betterment of our community. We build companies one talented person at a time, and to help people take meaningful steps in their careers, and we take our responsibility very seriously. The majority of the positions we have are NOT contract or temporary, but regular, full-time jobs. Please contact us if you or someone you know is looking for a new position and our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly. We cannot guarantee that we will have an open position that matches well with your background, but we will strive to be a valuable free resource to you during your job search. For additional tips and guidance on your career search, please check out our company website www.StaffMattersInc.com. By applying to our job, you agree that we may contact you by any contact means you provide to us, including phone, cell phone, text message, email, chat and video call.
Apply on company website