Job Title: Financial Investor Services Professional Location: Tucson, AZ Company Summary: Company is an Employee-owned investment management firm founded in 1969 that specializes in equities. Position Summary:
Financial Investor Services Professional is responsible for providing a wide range of services to Shareholders and Broker/Dealers. Primary duties would include providing portfolio information, current information relating to retirement plans, tax information, Corporate Entities, and individual accounts related to funds.
- Respond to multimedia inquiries from the Shareholder and Broker/Dealer communities
- Provide factual portfolio information, both historical and current, to prospective/existing shareholders and brokers
- Responsible for offering the most current information relating to the various retirement plans offered by the Funds
- Provide tax information related to the Funds
- Provide tax information specifically related to corporate entities and individual accounts offered by the Funds
- Provide a wide range of quality operational support services to shareholders and broker dealers
- Working knowledge of applicable regulatory policies and corporate governance
- Research and problem-solve account specific issues in conjunction with the Transfer Agent
- Support other departments with training, quality control, and various administrative duties
- Strong interest in the financial services industry
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent active-listening skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently as well as within a team
- Deep commitment to high quality results with attention to detail
- Hard working and eagerness to learn in a collaborative environment
- Knowledge of financial markets, mutual funds and investment products and services
- Highly proficient in use of Outlook, Word, Excel and ability to learn proprietary database management
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Staff Matters is proud to have been recognized by Inc. Magazine on its Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the USA. Staff Matters ranked as the fastest growing firm in Southern Arizona over a 3 year period. We ranked 26th among all industries statewide, and 35th in the USA among all HR services companies! Come find out what makes us so successful.
Staff Matters, Inc. is hired by many prominent employers to assist them in finding talented people. Our job openings are usually not advertised by our customers, which makes our company an excellent gateway to gain a position with the companies we support. At Staff Matters, our mission is to exemplify the stature of the recruiting and staffing industry in its importance in building organizations and changing people's lives for the betterment of our community. We build companies one talented person at a time, and to help people take meaningful steps in their careers, and we take our responsibility very seriously. The majority of the positions we have are NOT contract or temporary, but regular, full-time jobs. Please contact us if you or someone you know is looking for a new position and our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly. We cannot guarantee that we will have an open position that matches well with your background, but we will strive to be a valuable free resource to you during your job search. For additional tips and guidance on your career search, please check out our company website www.StaffMattersInc.com. By applying to our job, you agree that we may contact you by any contact means you provide to us, including phone, cell phone, text message, email, chat and video call.
Apply on company website