Job Title: Funder Location: Tucson, AZ Company Summary: Premier Lending Institution helping homeowners and home buyers since 1980 with originating loans in 12 states. Both a mortgage banker and broker we are able to create a better way of lending. Loan applications are handled in house from start to finish eliminating the need to ship your application around the country for underwriting, approval and preparation. Position Summary: Work with processors, underwriters, and escrow officers to fund mortgage loans. Job Responsibilities:
- Primary contact with branches and closing agents on all fundings
- Review all closing documents for investor/industry standards
- Coordinate with agent closing instructions and confirm funding date
- Review loan file to determine if all prior to funding conditions that must be cleared have been satisfied and to request additional funding conditions as needed
- Prepare and ship collateral packages to warehouse banks as directed
- Accurately and completely compiles collateral packages for delivery to warehouse for the release of the wire
- Ensure prompt delivery of collateral package to warehouse bank and confirm wire request
- Prepare file for delivery to shipping
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Basic knowledge of loan processing, underwriting, closing and funding
- Familiarity with loan conditions and documentation
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle high pressure situations
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Exceptional customer service skills
- • High School Diploma or GED, AND
- A minimum of two years of Mortgage Loan Funding experience, AND
- Experience with new 2010 RESPA guidelines preferred.
Staff Matters is proud to have been recognized by Inc. Magazine on its Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the USA. Staff Matters ranked as the fastest growing firm in Southern Arizona over a 3 year period. We ranked 26th among all industries statewide, and 35th in the USA among all HR services companies! Come find out what makes us so successful.
Staff Matters, Inc. is hired by many prominent employers to assist them in finding talented people. Our job openings are usually not advertised by our customers, which makes our company an excellent gateway to gain a position with the companies we support. At Staff Matters, our mission is to exemplify the stature of the recruiting and staffing industry in its importance in building organizations and changing people's lives for the betterment of our community. We build companies one talented person at a time, and to help people take meaningful steps in their careers, and we take our responsibility very seriously. The majority of the positions we have are NOT contract or temporary, but regular, full-time jobs. Please contact us if you or someone you know is looking for a new position and our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly. We cannot guarantee that we will have an open position that matches well with your background, but we will strive to be a valuable free resource to you during your job search. For additional tips and guidance on your career search, please check out our company website www.StaffMattersInc.com. By applying to our job, you agree that we may contact you by any contact means you provide to us, including phone, cell phone, text message, email, chat and video call.
Apply on company website