Job Title: Hardware Manager Location: Tucson, AZ Company Summary: Global leader in sensors, software and autonomous solutions. Supports industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Position Summary: Hardware Manager to lead the strategic development of the company's hardware systems to meet strategic objectives and improve operational integrity. In this role you will manage the roadmap to meet corporate strategic objectives; gathering requirements, conduct research and prioritize development, then clearly communicate the specifications and requirements with engineering. Job Responsibilities:
- Driving the product space, vision and product management roadmap for company's hardware systems.
- Collaboration with multiple teams globally to define requirements and prioritize engineering resources.
- Communicate and report hardware product vision and roadmap to the CTO.
- Writing well-designed specifications and requirements that meet strategic requirements.
- Defining of user-acceptance testing requirements, plus managing UAT and test plans with Product Engineers where needed (QA and operational testing) Management of product documentation to handoff new developments to operations.
- Documentation of product releases and documentation required for hand-off to users. Conveying hardware project dependencies and requirements to the software teams.
- Responsible for total ownership, and therefore adherence to scale development practices.
- Managing discovery processes with clients and prospects to define the project scopes, work with internal teams to quote these projects, and then build product requirement documentation
- 7 years Management experience with hardware systems such as hardware product development or software engineering departments
- 2 years proven work experience as a product manager
- Global Experience highly desirable
- Strong communication skills to clearly convey succinct messages between teams and C-Level
- A comprehensive understanding of product development methodologies & processes
- Experience with managing product roadmaps
- Be results-oriented, take initiative, and have commitment and passion to drive a team Familiarity with assessing technical complexities Familiarity with managing BOMs
- Familiarity with assessing technical complexities
- Familiarity with managing BOMs
Staff Matters is proud to have been recognized by Inc. Magazine on its Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the USA. Staff Matters ranked as the fastest growing firm in Southern Arizona over a 3 year period. We ranked 26th among all industries statewide, and 35th in the USA among all HR services companies! Come find out what makes us so successful.
Staff Matters, Inc. is hired by many prominent employers to assist them in finding talented people. Our job openings are usually not advertised by our customers, which makes our company an excellent gateway to gain a position with the companies we support. At Staff Matters, our mission is to exemplify the stature of the recruiting and staffing industry in its importance in building organizations and changing peopleâ€™s lives for the betterment of our community. We build companies one talented person at a time, and to help people take meaningful steps in their careers, and we take our responsibility very seriously. The majority of the positions we have are NOT contract or temporary, but regular, full-time jobs. Please contact us if you or someone you know is looking for a new position and our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly. We cannot guarantee that we will have an open position that matches well with your background, but we will strive to be a valuable free resource to you during your job search. For additional tips and guidance on your career search, please check out our company website www.StaffMattersInc.com. By applying to our job, you agree that we may contact you by any contact means you provide to us, including phone, cell phone, text message, email, chat and video call.
Apply on company website