Job Title: Human Resources Generalist Location: Tucson, AZ Company Summary: Non- profit agency Under the supervision of the Partner Program Coordinator, the Administrative and Client Services Assistant position provides administrative, compliance and client services support for the Non-Profit agency.
Human Resources Generalist:
Responsible for administration of employee benefits in all locations. As needed, provides guidance and assistance on the employee benefit plans. Responsible for administration of existing plans. Benefits Administration
- Administer employee benefits program
- Install approved new plans and changes by preparing announcement material, booklets, and other media for communicating new plans to employees
- Participate in and coordinate meetings to arrange for enrollment of employees in optional plans
- Participate in and coordinate employee benefit seminars for all staff.
- Responsible for the administration of the workers' compensation program to include:
- Claims monitoring, administration and report generation.
- Communicating with employees, managers, insurance carriers, medical staff as needed.
- Determining the need of inside or outside workers' compensation program or policy.
- Responsible for the preparation, management and compliance of the OSHA reporting requirements (including the posting of the OSHA 300A report as required).
- Directs and coordinates preparation of position descriptions and ensures FLSA classification compliance.
- Provides advice and counsel to managers and supervisors regarding personnel practices, policy and employment laws.
- Conducts exit interviews, summarizes findings, and discusses trends and concerns.
- Ensures compliance with all state and federal discrimination and employment regulations.
- Maintains an attitude and philosophy consistent with the company's standards.
- Ensure integrity and compliance in interviewing, testing and referring applicants for positions throughout the company.
- This is accomplished using considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a basic understanding of the company's organizational structure as well as knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Meets with managers to develop specific recruiting plans.
- High School Diploma
- Ability to navigate Microsoft Office Suite and Office 365
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
Staff Matters is proud to have been recognized by Inc. Magazine on its Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the USA. Staff Matters ranked as the fastest growing firm in Southern Arizona over a 3 year period. We ranked 26th among all industries statewide, and 35th in the USA among all HR services companies! Come find out what makes us so successful.
Staff Matters, Inc. is hired by many prominent employers to assist them in finding talented people. Our job openings are usually not advertised by our customers, which makes our company an excellent gateway to gain a position with the companies we support. At Staff Matters, our mission is to exemplify the stature of the recruiting and staffing industry in its importance in building organizations and changing people's lives for the betterment of our community. We build companies one talented person at a time, and to help people take meaningful steps in their careers, and we take our responsibility very seriously. The majority of the positions we have are NOT contract or temporary, but regular, full-time jobs. Please contact us if you or someone you know is looking for a new position and our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly. We cannot guarantee that we will have an open position that matches well with your background, but we will strive to be a valuable free resource to you during your job search. For additional tips and guidance on your career search, please check out our company website www.StaffMattersInc.com. By applying to our job, you agree that we may contact you by any contact means you provide to us, including phone, cell phone, text message, email, chat and video call.
Apply on company website