Job Title: Food and Fund Drive Outreach Specialist Location: Tucson, AZ Company Summary: Non- profit agency Position Summary: The Food and Fund Drive Outreach Specialist will join a growing Development Department of dedicated, collaborative, values-driven, and effective philanthropic development professionals who are passionate about assisting people in need of resources that help either themselves or their families.
- Assist in activities associated with food and fund drive through southern Arizona.
- Provide professional, responsive and appreciative customer service to all partners, donors and colleagues.
- Processing in-kind donations, mailing letters of gratitude, organize and update regular contact list.
- Assist in requesting quotes and ordering supplies for food drives
- Primary contact for Food drive deliveries and pickups in the community.
- acknowledgement, and retention of volunteers/donors/teams/participants/committees. Supervise in-office volunteers and intern(s).
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Customer service oriented; professional demeanor over the phone, in person and in writing
- Bilingual preferred.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a fast-paced, complex work environment demonstrating excellent organizational and follow through skills; Bachelor or Associates degree in communications or related field preferred.
- Experience in internal and external communications, partnership development and fundraising preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Experience with data entry and database systems; Raiser's Edge experience preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise good judgment in a variety of situations with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- For insurance purposes, must be at least 21 years of age; possess a current and valid Arizona Driver License and a safe driving record.
- Commitment to continued professional development to strengthen capacity to work through an equity lens for social justice.
- Experience working for a food bank or non-profit.
- Proficiency in a language other than English; bi-lingual and bi-cultural skills.
Staff Matters is proud to have been recognized by Inc. Magazine on its Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the USA. Staff Matters ranked as the fastest growing firm in Southern Arizona over a 3 year period. We ranked 26th among all industries statewide, and 35th in the USA among all HR services companies! Come find out what makes us so successful.
Staff Matters, Inc. is hired by many prominent employers to assist them in finding talented people. Our job openings are usually not advertised by our customers, which makes our company an excellent gateway to gain a position with the companies we support. At Staff Matters, our mission is to exemplify the stature of the recruiting and staffing industry in its importance in building organizations and changing people's lives for the betterment of our community. We build companies one talented person at a time, and to help people take meaningful steps in their careers, and we take our responsibility very seriously. The majority of the positions we have are NOT contract or temporary, but regular, full-time jobs. Please contact us if you or someone you know is looking for a new position and our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly. We cannot guarantee that we will have an open position that matches well with your background, but we will strive to be a valuable free resource to you during your job search. For additional tips and guidance on your career search, please check out our company website www.StaffMattersInc.com. By applying to our job, you agree that we may contact you by any contact means you provide to us, including phone, cell phone, text message, email, chat and video call.
Apply on company website