Job Title: Production Operator Location: Casa Grande, AZ Company Summary: Manufacturing of Polymer Products Position Summary: The Production Operator will safely control various equipment to produce products on Production Line. Job Responsibilities:
- Clean mold jackets and mold core, clearing away any excess flashing, wax, and foreign debris.
- Scrape flashing from product.
- Visually inspect for quality, ie. holes, cracks, uneven rails, short rails, etc. tell Team Leader if questionable.
- Set product in curing rack if quality is acceptable, or scrap it if the quality is not acceptable; insert grates where applicable.
- Remove from curing rack when next piece is ready, (leaving larger channels in the rack for two rounds), and move from curing rack to pallet or to patch area if needed.
- Apply a thin coat of hot wax to top surface of mold only (consistency of wax must be liquid).
- Clean knock-outs.
- Re-assemble jackets and end caps of mold so that they close properly. Insert K-rails or SK100 rails if needed. Make sure rails seat correctly in mold.
- Check to make sure inner bars are closed, if not, pull inner bars firmly to right of mold using wrench.
- Double-check that mold is closed properly. (There should be no gaps between the mold jackets and the end caps.)
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
- Comply with Company policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Staff Matters is proud to have been recognized by Inc. Magazine on its Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the USA. Staff Matters ranked as the fastest growing firm in Southern Arizona over a 3 year period. We ranked 26th among all industries statewide, and 35th in the USA among all HR services companies! Come find out what makes us so successful.
Staff Matters, Inc. is hired by many prominent employers to assist them in finding talented people. Our job openings are usually not advertised by our customers, which makes our company an excellent gateway to gain a position with the companies we support. At Staff Matters, our mission is to exemplify the stature of the recruiting and staffing industry in its importance in building organizations and changing people's lives for the betterment of our community. We build companies one talented person at a time, and to help people take meaningful steps in their careers, and we take our responsibility very seriously. The majority of the positions we have are NOT contract or temporary, but regular, full-time jobs. Please contact us if you or someone you know is looking for a new position and our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly. We cannot guarantee that we will have an open position that matches well with your background, but we will strive to be a valuable free resource to you during your job search. For additional tips and guidance on your career search, please check out our company website www.StaffMattersInc.com. By applying to our job, you agree that we may contact you by any contact means you provide to us, including phone, cell phone, text message, email, chat and video call.
Apply on company website