Job Title: Program Assistant Location: Tucson, AZ Company Summary: Transportation Company Position Summary: Client is looking for an efficient Assistant Project Manager to contribute and support the planning and execution of projects/jobs. Job duties:
- Communicate with stakeholders and staff regarding project needs and goals.
- Schedule appointments and inspections.
- Maintain project calendars and communicate appointment reminders.
- Make copies as needed.
- Answer phones and respond to emails.
- Welcome visitors.
- Run errands as requested.
- Maintain records.
- Attend daily scheduling meetings and update staff & schedule.
- Act as liaison between departments.
- Order project materials as needed.
- Work hours 5:45 AM to 4 PM Monday through Friday
- Must read and write both Spanish and English.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Previous experience in project management.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail is vital.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Google Calendar.
- Prefer experience in Construction Project software to implement and teach.
- Excellent time management skills
Staff Matters is proud to have been recognized by Inc. Magazine on its Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the USA. Staff Matters ranked as the fastest growing firm in Southern Arizona over a 3 year period. We ranked 26th among all industries statewide, and 35th in the USA among all HR services companies! Come find out what makes us so successful.
Staff Matters, Inc. is hired by many prominent employers to assist them in finding talented people. Our job openings are usually not advertised by our customers, which makes our company an excellent gateway to gain a position with the companies we support. At Staff Matters, our mission is to exemplify the stature of the recruiting and staffing industry in its importance in building organizations and changing peoples lives for the betterment of our community. We build companies one talented person at a time, and to help people take meaningful steps in their careers, and we take our responsibility very seriously. The majority of the positions we have are NOT contract or temporary, but regular, full-time jobs. Please contact us if you or someone you know is looking for a new position and our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly. We cannot guarantee that we will have an open position that matches well with your background, but we will strive to be a valuable free resource to you during your job search. For additional tips and guidance on your career search, please check out our company website www.StaffMattersInc.com. By applying to our job, you agree that we may contact you by any contact means you provide to us, including phone, cell phone, text message, email, chat and video call.
Apply on company website