Job Title: Property Manager Location: Tucson, AZ Company Summary: Property Management Company Position Summary: The Property Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of their assigned residential property portfolio of rental homes and luxury vacation rentals. Essential to the Property Manager position is managing tenants, from finding the tenants and dealing with complaints to initiating evictions, handling move outs and ensuring the property is tenant ready. Job Responsibilities:
- Collects rents in assigned portfolio with a goal of minimizing evictions and reducing delinquency
- Acts as a liaison between tenants and the maintenance coordinators to resolve escalated and emergency maintenance issues
- Delivers timely and applicable responses to tenant inquiries
- Maximizes retention rate through lease renewals while increasing rental rates from year to year
- Conducts move-out reconciliation; checks for damages; determines what portion of the security deposit will be returned to the tenant in accordance with state laws
- Drives the profitability of the portfolio assigned through rental growth, lease renewal and expense mitigation of both repair and maintenance and turn costs
- Handles evictions when a tenant does not pay rent or otherwise breaches the terms of a lease; ensures all properties are within HOA compliance
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Finance, Business Management or a related field (or equivalent experience) required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of directly related experience in an operational or related role required.
- It is preferred if the experience is the following areas/industries: - Property Operations - Real Estate – Property
- Management - Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) required
- State Real Estate License required
- Valid driver's license required
- Experience with property management software a plus
- Strong relationship management, negotiation, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- May be required to work evenings and/or weekends
- Will be required to travel on company business
- Will be required to drive personal vehicle on company business
- Will be required to physically tour and evaluate vacant and/or occupied homes
Staff Matters is proud to have been recognized by Inc. Magazine on its Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the USA. Staff Matters ranked as the fastest growing firm in Southern Arizona over a 3 year period. We ranked 26th among all industries statewide, and 35th in the USA among all HR services companies! Come find out what makes us so successful.
Staff Matters, Inc. is hired by many prominent employers to assist them in finding talented people. Our job openings are usually not advertised by our customers, which makes our company an excellent gateway to gain a position with the companies we support. At Staff Matters, our mission is to exemplify the stature of the recruiting and staffing industry in its importance in building organizations and changing peopleâ€™s lives for the betterment of our community. We build companies one talented person at a time, and to help people take meaningful steps in their careers, and we take our responsibility very seriously. The majority of the positions we have are NOT contract or temporary, but regular, full-time jobs. Please contact us if you or someone you know is looking for a new position and our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly. We cannot guarantee that we will have an open position that matches well with your background, but we will strive to be a valuable free resource to you during your job search. For additional tips and guidance on your career search, please check out our company website www.StaffMattersInc.com. By applying to our job, you agree that we may contact you by any contact means you provide to us, including phone, cell phone, text message, email, chat and video call.
Apply on company website