Job Title: Technical Sales Representative - Internal Position Location: Tucson, AZ Company Summary: Recruiting & Staffing Firm Position Summary: The person will be responsible for relationship based and consultative sales within Arizona. Growing sales through cold calls, in person visits and networking events. Job Responsibilities:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in business-to-business ( B2B ) sales in a services industry (as opposed to commodities or physical products only).
- Must be capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously; meeting deadlines; setting own priorities; continuously improving both internal and client processes and procedures; making cold calls; preparing and give formal presentations.
- Must have a proven track record as a top-performer delivering results along with excellent customer service and attention to detail.
- Sales experience within the recruiting industry, or consulting business services is preferred.
- Working knowledge of labor and employment laws preferred.
- Excellent problem solving, oral/written communication, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills and the ability to interface with all levels of staff and management also required.
- A very positive attitude.
- The ability to confidently interact with people up to the CEO level of a large company.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great organizational skills.
Staff Matters is proud to have been recognized by Inc. Magazine on its Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the USA. Staff Matters ranked as the fastest growing firm in Southern Arizona over a 3 year period. We ranked 26th among all industries statewide, and 35th in the USA among all HR services companies! Come find out what makes us so successful.
Staff Matters, Inc. is hired by many prominent employers to assist them in finding talented people. Our job openings are usually not advertised by our customers, which makes our company an excellent gateway to gain a position with the companies we support. At Staff Matters, our mission is to exemplify the stature of the recruiting and staffing industry in its importance in building organizations and changing peoples lives for the betterment of our community. We build companies one talented person at a time, and to help people take meaningful steps in their careers, and we take our responsibility very seriously. The majority of the positions we have are NOT contract or temporary, but regular, full-time jobs. Please contact us if you or someone you know is looking for a new position and our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly. We cannot guarantee that we will have an open position that matches well with your background, but we will strive to be a valuable free resource to you during your job search. For additional tips and guidance on your career search, please check out our company website www.StaffMattersInc.com. By applying to our job, you agree that we may contact you by any contact means you provide to us, including phone, cell phone, text message, email, chat and video call.
Apply on company website