Job Title: Tig Welder Location: Casa Grande, AZ Company Summary: Manufacturing of Polymer Products Position Summary:
This position requires welding of various metals and alloys such as aluminum, and stainless steel. Important the welder is proficient in jig and fixture design and fabrication. Job Responsibilities:
- Set up welding machines based on the job at hand or using a Welding Procedure Specification
- Read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
- TIG weld on various precious metals based on the specifications of the blueprints and/or drawings (aluminum, stainless steel).
- Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards.
- Follow, create and help maintain Welding Procedure Specifications
- Set up welding cells for serial production runs
- Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators
- Assemble items as instructed by floor supervisor
- Keep work areas clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities
- Follow all company rules and policies
- Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task
- Follow all safety rules and quality standards
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great work ethic and attendance
- 5 years TIG Welding experience
- Proficient in jig and fixture design and fabrication
- Ability to identify and measure material
- Be able to solder, trim, file, grind, deburr, buff and smooth surfaces
- Ability to produce quality products consistently
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs and uses
- Ability to follow instructions given both verbally and in written form
- Willingness to learn and work to the best of his/her abilities as well as dependable work ethic
- Layout and fabricate special projects as required
- Able to square up and weld various geometries of components
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings, calipers, tape measures and angle gauges
Staff Matters is proud to have been recognized by Inc. Magazine on its Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the USA. Staff Matters ranked as the fastest growing firm in Southern Arizona over a 3 year period. We ranked 26th among all industries statewide, and 35th in the USA among all HR services companies! Come find out what makes us so successful.
Staff Matters, Inc. is hired by many prominent employers to assist them in finding talented people. Our job openings are usually not advertised by our customers, which makes our company an excellent gateway to gain a position with the companies we support. At Staff Matters, our mission is to exemplify the stature of the recruiting and staffing industry in its importance in building organizations and changing people's lives for the betterment of our community. We build companies one talented person at a time, and to help people take meaningful steps in their careers, and we take our responsibility very seriously. The majority of the positions we have are NOT contract or temporary, but regular, full-time jobs. Please contact us if you or someone you know is looking for a new position and our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly. We cannot guarantee that we will have an open position that matches well with your background, but we will strive to be a valuable free resource to you during your job search. For additional tips and guidance on your career search, please check out our company website www.StaffMattersInc.com. By applying to our job, you agree that we may contact you by any contact means you provide to us, including phone, cell phone, text message, email, chat and video call.
Apply on company website